Booking of any of our service means you have read and agreed with all terms and condition of the company.
- 50% Advance has to be made at the time of reservation.
- Final payment has to be cleared 25 Days prior to the journey with some limited exceptions/approval in written
- In case of reservation made less than 25 Days prior to journey full amount has to be paid at the time of reservation.
- Cancellation will be accepted on submission of the money receipt and or written request only (No verbal communication will be entitled)
- During weekend/any festive season like Diwali, Christmas, New Year and or any other Peak Season cancellation terms differs from time to time depending upon the region.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, if the company cancels the tour, the entire advance / deposit amount will be refunded without any compensation.
- Due to natural calamity, strike and political disturbance, if the tour is cancelled, in such cases guest has to pay 20% of the mutually agreed price as incidental expense.
- Minimum cancellation charge Rs. 1,000/- after ensuring the reservation.
- 45 Days before journey: 20% Cancellation
- 30 Days before journey: 30% Cancellation
- 15 Days before journey: 50% Cancellation
- 07 Days before journey: NO REFUND
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- For extra adult almost all hotels provide extra mattress instead of extra bed.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) Altitude Sickness or any serious health issues kindly take medical advice in advance.
- Many hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wi-fi. Normally package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate during the tour.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss / damage of life / property or any other belongings whatsoever of the guest caused by any accident / theft / robbery or any other unwanted happenings during the tour.
- Tour destination / route cannot be changed without prior notice and confirmation in written from our concern.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances has to borne by the guest.
- Any amendment/modification after reservation will be treated as cancellation.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 08-10 hrs in case you want services more than 08-10 hours in a day kindly inform us before booking confirmation.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking).
- In case you want multiple visits to the some particular place kindly mention in advance.
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- Ankur Tour and Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station – some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- Ankur Tour and Travels Pvt. Ltd. Hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Ankur Tour and Travels Pvt. Ltd. consider it and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Kolkata Jurisdiction. India.