MATHERAN -> LONAVALA -> MAHABALESWAR -> PUNE
On arrival at Pune Airport take a cab and transferred to the Hotel. Stay overnight at Pune.
After Breakfast transferred to Matheran means "Forest on the forehead" another picturesque, probably the smallest and only Automobile free hill station in India. Put up at Hotel. After refreshment enjoy various view points on foot. Stay Overnight at Matheran.
After breakfast proceed to Lonavala. Tigers Point, Shooting Point, Bhushi Damp, Monkey Point Khandala, Wax Meuseum. Stay overnight at Lonavala
After breakfast Pick up from Hotel Madhav International Pune and proceed for Mahabaleshwar. Visit Panchgani on the way. Enjoy Mapro Garden, Venna Lake, Old Mahabaleswar Temple, Sunset View Point. Stay overnight at Mahabaleswar.
After breakfast take a tour to Mahabaleshwar Local Sightseeing like Eco point, Kates point, Elphinstone Point. Enjoy the beauty of the valley from various viewpoints. Evening will be free for shopping. Stay overnight at Mahabaleswar.
After breakfast transferred to Pune Airport via - Pune Local Sightseeing like Katraj Snake Garden, Saras Bag, Kelkar Museum, Aga Khan Palace for your return journey.
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Transportation as per Itinerary Indigo for Standard & Deluxe and Innova for Sup. Deluxe (inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge).
- Meal Plan: CP
- Meal Plan: MAP (Dessert Tent)
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".