On arrival at Bhusaval Railway Station you will be picked up and transferred to Ajanta. After refreshment visit Ajanta Cave popularly known for its paintings as well as sculptures. (Cab up to Ajantagaon – Rest 04 km. by MTDC Bus) After visit transfer to Aurangabad104Km a famous historical city named after Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. Evening will be free for Shopping of your own. Stay overnight at Aurangabad.
After breakfast proceeds for Aurangabad Enjoy Ellora (Cab up to 16 No cave. Jain sector by Local auto,
Buddha sector walking distance) the famous caves of mainly sculptors of Hindu, Buddha and Jain faiths, Grishneshwar temple another Jyotirlinga, Daulatabad fort, PaniChakki, Bibi-Ka-Maqbara known as Taj of the West. Stay overnight at Aurangabad.
After breakfast (Start as early as possible) transfer to Shirdi, the home of one of the most revered saint
of Maharashtra as well as India – “Sai Baba” Well known as “the Child of God”, Put up at Hotel. Enjoy “Shej Arati” 22:30PM in the evening. Stay overnight at Shirdi.
Enjoy “Kakad arati” 04:30AM early in the morning and after breakfast transfer to (Start as early as possible) visit Bhimashankar temple (12:00 – 12:30 and 15:00 – 15:30 remains closed) another
of a hill and transfer to Trimbakeswar. Put up at Hotel. Enjoy Evening Arati. Stay overnight at Trimbakeswar.
After breakfast (Start as early as possible) take a tour to Nashik enjoy Muktidham temple, Ramkund and not to mention Trimbakeswar temple one among the 12 Jyotirlingas. Enjoy Evening Arati. Stay overnight at Trimbakeswar.
After breakfast proceed to Mumbai Airport (04 – 04.5 hrs. drive) for your return journey.
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Transportation as per Itinerary Indigo for Standard & Deluxe and Innova for Sup. Deluxe (inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge).
- Meal Plan: CP
- Meal Plan: MAP (Dessert Tent)
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".